In accordance with the provisions of current legislation on the protection of personal data, we inform you that your data will be integrated into the processing system owned by GenTa International, with its registered office at Business Central Towers, Tower B, Office 3102, PO Box 336 863, Dubai, UAE.
Data ControllerIn accordance with Article 4.7 of the GDPR, GenTa International is the data controller for the personal data collected on the website https://genta-international.com/ and determines the purposes and means of the processing.
Why Does GenTa International Collect Personal Data?GenTa International collects data for various purposes as explained below: analyzing website browsing behavior, conducting sales operations, providing after-sales service, and commercial solicitation. Some data is collected automatically, and you are informed of this in advance. Other collections are required by law and/or regulations (e.g., for invoicing), while others are strategically and commercially important and require your prior consent. In each case, GenTa International ensures compliance with regulations, ranging from simple information to the prior collection of your agreement.
- Automatically Collected Data In accordance with current legislative and regulatory provisions, we automatically collect certain information when you browse our site. This data includes:
- the device and browser used
- IP address
- date and time of your browsing
- your browsing history
- The collected data is not cross-referenced with other processes (customer files or statistics on the attendance of other sites, for example).
- Data collected in this way only leads to the production of anonymous statistics.
- We do not track your navigation on other websites.
- The collected IP address does not allow for more precise geolocation than the scale of a city.
- This data is not retained beyond 13 months from your first visit.
- Raw attendance data associating an identifier should not be retained for more than 13 months either.
- Data Collected When Creating Your Customer Account and Placing an Order To create your account and access the ordering process, you will need to provide us with your company information and personal contact information: your name, contact details (email and postal address, and phone number), and banking information. The legal basis for this collection and processing is Article 6.1.b of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation or “GDPR”).
- Data Collected When Contacting Customer Service